For the most part, I’m pretty certain that those who read this blog are people that know me. I mostly share stories about what happens in my life. If you’re a regular reader, you know that these are usually embarrassing. Although this blog is public and I love when people tell me that they read it, I realize that the amount of strangers that read it are sparse.
However, I’ve recently realized that there are other, random people that read this blog. How do I know this? From a little tool called “Search terms.” On WordPress, this basically tells you what people searched in order to get to your blog. Some of them are hilarious and BEYOND random. Here are a few of my favorite search terms that led people to this blog:
- “ugly lap dance”
- “Kristin can’t blow bubbles”
- “how to prepare canned salmon”
- “americanidol easy puzzel” (yes, spelled exactly like that)
- “saved by the bell shampoo”
- “i know who you are. your love is as sweet as candy. i’ll be forever yours. love always, mandy. “
- “teen sleepover pic”
- “dancing sweaty palms”
- “vegilicous bars”
How are these random terms and my blog possibly connected, or, how did you start reading this? If you have a blog, do you also have random search terms show up?